Down the coast from Cancun awaits a different kind of vacation experience in Mexico. Playa Del Carmen has a lot to offer when it comes to nightlife. We’re known for our fun-packed family vacations and take pride in them, but we also enjoy letting loose once we have some time to ourselves. We know the perfect hotspots to enjoy drinks with friends, day or night, and the finest all-inclusive resorts to stay at close by.
- 5th Avenue is a must while staying in Playa Del Carmen. This charming, pedestrian-only street provides prime shopping and coffee during the day and upbeat clubs by night. Only a quick five minute walk from the beach.
- Coralina Daylight Club won’t let the party stop once the sun is up. This is a youthful paradise in paradise with dancing and flamingo floaties galore. Enjoy the beach view from the pool with a glass of champagne. Here you’ll find DJs spinning in the middle of the day at Coralina whipping up a massive pool party. This club is right next to the Grand Hyatt Resort, don’t miss out.
- Mamita’s Beach Club offers a little more laid back club feel than Coralina. A kid’s pool and massage service is available as well as breakfast and lunch to grab a bite. Special events are held right on the beach, maybe catch a festival or an international beach soccer competition. Coming soon: an exclusive Perrier-Joüet bar so you can enjoy the best champagne in the world. Don’t forget to bring your pesos along so you can use the umbrellas, beach chairs, and towels for the beach.
Where to Stay
- The Royal is a great pick because the beachfront location just off 5th Avenue is phenomenal. The private balconies and jacuzzis for two are some of the favorite features in this luxurious all-inclusive hotel. This is the place to keep up with your fitness goals while on vacation since they provide LifeFitness™ equipment, tennis courts, an Olympic-size pool, and scuba diving lessons.
- Live Aqua Boutique Resort is a brand new vacation spot in Playa Del Carmen. This adults-only, all-inclusive resort is popular for those who want a laid-back experience. Find more details here. The ambiance is very chic and modern with an artsy feel. Reach ultimate relaxation on their rooftop that overlooks downtown Playa Del Carmen. Tapas and sushi are popular menu choices.
- El Dorado Maroma is the Original Insider, Bill La Macchia Jr.’s, favorite adults-only boutique hotel in Mexico. He loves that it’s a smaller property so it’s not as crowded and their genius Gourmet Inclusive Food and Beverage Program.
You can’t go wrong with choosing any of these three properties. These are our top recommendations if you’re looking for prime nightlife in Mexico. Have you ever been to Playa Del Carmen? What are your must-do adventures?